– The aerodynamics are optimized for a large speed difference between short take-off, climb and approach on steep slopes and fast cruising. High lift is developed with double slats and flaps.
– The structure is made of natural composite materials (wood, fibres and biosourced resins) to combine strength and lightness.
– The plug-in series hybrid engine consumes electricity and unleaded petrol.
– The design of the cockpit is centered on its users: the Head-Up Display offers incidence and trajectory control.
– The HOTAS controls let the pilot look outside, without having to bend over any buttons or levers in the cockpit.
– The fully digital and connected avionics support the pilot in all phases of flight, from preparation to maintenance planning.